Monday, August 25, 2008

Four!

Four, Four, Four, Four.....AND MORE...

A. Four places that I go to over and over:
Work, online, dance, home (in no particular order)

B. Four people who email me (regularly):
Samantha, Deb, Jenn, Beautiful Redhead

C. Four of my favorite places to eat:
Lenny's Sub Shop, Olive Garden, Taco Bell, In & Out

D. Four places I would rather be right now.
on a date with my husband, walking in the rain,
swinging on a swing, Watching Manda tap

E. Four people I think will respond:
Samantha, my mom, Sharla, Jenn

F. Four TV shows you watch over and over...
Hell's Kitchen, NCIS, Flip this House, news

Here's what you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the
fun. Copy and paste this into your email, delete my answers,
type in your answers and send it to a bunch of people, including me!

No comments: