Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

I am not sure what happened to Tuesday, but it is gone. It was one of those really busy days that flew by before I even had a chance to open my eyes.

Since Monday's post was negative in nature I thought I would post some of the the positive, upbeat things that I enjoy about life. The list is not in any particular order.

My husband and daughter
Our four-legged family members (yes, I do mean the cats and dog)
Our wonderful friends who are so special
Laughter
Sharing a smile
Sharing a conversation
Sunshine in the morning
The breezes that come across the valley
Honesty
Air conditioning
Running water
Hugs
Ice Cream
Playing in the park
Swinging on a swing
The sound of water lapping on the banks of the river
The sound of a cat purring
Playing in the sprinklers
Tomato soup
Spending time with my teen-aged daughter
Listening to the laughter of Manda and her friends
Talking on the phone
Texting
Reading (I love to read!)
Stamping
Scrapping
Learning
A good night's sleep
Holding my husband's hand
Tap dancing
Reaching goals
Sharing dreams
Thanksgiving
My sister-in-law (Suzette)
My brother's sobriety
My mother's happiness
My husband's new schedule


Of course there are many, many, many more things I love about life!

Happy Wendesday, I hope you are happy too!

No comments: