One of my friends, Michelle S., sent this to me. I thought it was fun to do and decided to share it on my blog. Thanks Michelle!
Answer the 30 questions at the end and send it to your friends (including me, leave the answer as a comment).
This is for your entire life!
(x)Gone on a blind date?
(X)Watched someone die?
( )Been to Canada?
( )Been to Mexico?
( )Been to Florida?
(X)Been on a plane?
(X)Been on the opposite side of the country?
( )Gone to Washington, DC?
(X)Swam in the ocean?
(X)Cried yourself to sleep?
(X)Played cops and robbers?
(X)Recently colored with crayons?
(X)Paid for a meal with coins only?
(X)Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
(X)Made prank phone calls?
(X)Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose?
(X)Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
(X)Danced in the rain?
(X)Written a letter to Santa Claus?
(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe?
(X)Watched the sunrise with someone you care about?
(X)Been skinny dipping outdoors?
(X) Gone to the movies?
1. Any nick name? “BOB” It’s an old story
2. Mother's name? Gail
3. Favorite drink? McDonald’s icy cold Coca Cola!
4. Tattoo? None
5. Body Piercings? Ears
6. How much do you love your job? I LOVE it!!!!
7. Birthplace: California
8. Favorite vacation spot? Nothing too hot, and NEVER a cruise!
9. Ever been to Africa? Nope
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Oh yeah!
11. Ever been on TV? A few times
12. Ever steal any traffic signs? Yes
13. Ever been in a car accident? Yes
14. Drive a motor cycle? No, but have had fun on the back
15. Favorite salad dressing? Manda’s homemade 1000 Island
16. Favorite pie? Suzette’s Apple (simply THE best!)
17. Favorite number? 3
18. Favorite movie? I like silly, light hearted make me laugh and cry chick flicks
19. Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving
20. Favorite dessert? Ice Cream
21. Favorite food? Pasta and salad
22. Favorite day of the week? Friday night
23. Favorite brand of body wash? Don’t have one
24. Favorite toothpaste? Any mint-gel (no paste)
25. Favorite smell? It’s a toss up between, the scent of my mom when she hugs me and the scent of my Grams Butter Cookies baking in the oven… both sweet, pure and delightful!
26. What do you do to relax? Stamping, reading, blogging
28. How do you see yourself in 10 years? 10 years older, maybe a little wiser
29. Furthest place you will send this message? Maryland
30. Who will respond to this the fastest? Surprise me!