This weekend is all about family and friends and enjoying life!
Samantha is arriving from Texas for her high school reunion and birthday celebration weekend!
I am sooooooooooooooooooooo very, very, very excited (did I tell you that I am very excited??) to see her!
Not only is Samantha going to be in town, but as normal we have a busy weekend ahead:
1) Manda will be meeting with her defendant for Placer County Juvenile Teen Peer Court after school today. She has drafted a list of questions she needs answered so she can put together her defense. I stipulated that she must:
- meet the teen in a public place
- require that the teen's mother remain present during the meeting
- allow me to arrive at the meeting spot and sit a discreet distance from them
I know this is me just being overly protective, but the only thing I am allowed to know about the teen is that he has been in trouble with the juvenile courts; he has recently moved away from Placer County; he is approximately Amanda's age; and that Manda is his Defense Attorney for Teen Peer Court. Not alot to build trust with, but ~ okay.....
2) Did I mention that Samantha is going to be here from Texas??? Oh yeah!!!!!
3) Manda has a TON of homework this weekend, and a book to finish annotating.
4) I have two cards swaps to complete for SU4Me.
5) Samantha will be here!
6) Manda is babysitting on Saturday.
7) I am going to try to surprise my hubby and take him out to celebrate our 18th anniversary
which is on Monday. I love you Russ!
8) I have to clean house and get the laundry done. (YUCK!)
9) Samantha's birthday bash is on Sunday!
10) I need to make an anniversary card for my hubby.
11) Manda has to finally decide on what she is wearing for court on Tuesday. I have bought her a total of 3 new outfits, she just has to decide.... Not easy. She wants to look professional, but not stuffy and she wants to look like a teen with her act together ~ not a teen pretending to be an adult.