Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary Russ!

I love you!

Wow! Can you believe that 18 years ago today we were the bride and groom?

I will never forget the day, it was sunny and bright outside with gusts of wind that kept us on our toes. Maidu Park had only been open for a short time, we were one of the first dozen couples to use the beautiful facilities for our wedding. The landscaping was fresh, but not mature and provided little to no shade and limited photo background, but we loved the look of the brick walls and the entry foyer.

Our wedding was just about the perfect size. Under 150 people, with our closest family and friends.

There are so many little details that I could share here, but really the most important detail of today is this one very simple and most important fact:

After 18 years, I am still happy to be your wife, to share your love and to continue to share your life.

I love you Russell!

No comments: