Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Twilight and New Moon

I was on Quilt Nut Creations blog this morning - looking at her awesome wordless Wednesday when I spotted the coolest countdown! (ya, it's already on my blog. I HAD to have it.)

Like millions of others around the world, I too am a big fan of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series.

It took me about 4 days to read Twilight - and by then I could not wait to see how the story line developed and if Bella became one of the cool, un-dead ones. I finished the other 3 books in less than a week. Loved them!!!

We've seen Twilight twice at the theater. If you know me, you know that is highly unusual. I rarely go see a movie once, let alone twice. But - I have to admit, I'd be more than willing to go a third time.

You can get your own count down for New Moon by visiting: His Golden Eyes a Twilight Fansite.

And by the way - in case you are like me and did not already know, according to Stephenie Meyer's website TWILIGHT is being released to DVD on March 21 !!! (and, now you know what I would be delighted to receive as a belated birthday present!)

1 comment:

alice said...

My daughter got me hooked on the Twilight series. I just finished New Moon, and am half way through Eclipse. she has seen the movie three or four times. It's still playing here. Maybe we will go one more time. Thanks for the heads up on the release dates. She was very excited.