Thursday, January 15, 2009

37 ODD Things about you!

Learn 37 things about your friends, and let them learn 37 things about you!

Send back to me and forward to friends!!

" Do You Think These Are Really Odd?"

1. Do you like blue cheese?
I love it, but it gives me fierce migraines, so I can't eat it.

2. Have you ever smoked?
Nope - can't stand it!!

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite?
It's a 3 way tie: Orange, Grape or Cherry

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Yes. I hate going to the doctors.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I love 'em! (Parker's Hot Dogs are the BEST!)

7. Favorite Christmas movie?
National Lampoon's Christmas with Chevy Chase
(it was one of the first dates Russ and I went on 19 years ago!)

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Honestly, Icy cold Coca-Cola from Mc Donald's

9. Can you do pushups?
I can, but I don't

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My wedding rings

11. Favorite hobby/s:
spending time with my family and friends,
stamping,
scrapping,
blogging,
facebook,
walking in the rain

12. Do you have A.D.D.?
Some days I certainly think I do

13. Do you wear glasses/contacts?
Glasses since I was 9.
Tried contacts in high school - didn't work out so well for me.
(However, I've got a great story about contacts, my Rainbow installation, and my dad.)

14. Middle name?
Lynn

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
I hope Manda is safe as she drives through the construction at Cirby and Riverside;
It's a beautiful day;
Lunch with Jill and Pegg was fun.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Coca-Cola,
water,
cran-apple juice

17. Current worry?
The economy and it's far reaching ripple effect

18. What you hate right now?
The economy

19. Favorite place to be?
LOTS of favorites --- depends on my mood.
I love anywhere I can just enjoy life at the moment that I am in.

20. Where would you like to go?
Texas

21. What is your favorite candy?
Heath Bar

22. Name three people who will complete this?
Paula,
Jenn,
Kim

23. Do you own slippers?
Yes they are bright pink and do a soothing massage

24. What shirt are you wearing?
Red, black, white, pink and silver stripe - with 3/4 length sleeves and a little collar

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Nope! I am a flannel girl

26. Can you whistle?
Not nearly as good as Michelle can

27. Favorite color?
Purple, red, blue, celery green (sorry, I can't decide.)

28. Would you like to be a pirate?
Nope. I have no desire to be at sea

29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
None.
The neighborhood dogs passed a law that prevents me from singing ever. Hurts their ears.

30. Favorite girls names?
Amanda,
Andrea,
Ariana,
Christine,
Elizabeth,
Leighann

31. Favorite boys names?
Alex,
Ryan,
Robert,
Carson,
Logan,
Taylor

32. What's in your pocket right now?
Lint

33. Last thing that made you laugh?
Reading Samantha's responses

34. What vehicles do you drive?
Ford Freestyle
Ford Focus
(by the way Samantha - as much as I love you - I can not be your Robin in the Batmobile.)

35. Worst injury you've ever had?
Whip-lash from a car accident 16 years ago

36. Do you love where you live?
As a matter of fact, I do!

37. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Let's see: I in the living room,
one in Manda's,
one in our bedroom,
and I think Russ has 3 in the garage.
So 6.
That is 5 too many.

No comments: