Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Monday!

It is Monday - the first week of March, and I am feeling so much more like myself this week. YIPEE!!! Yes, I am that excited about feeling better.

We spent the entire weekend around the house, resting, cleaning cubby holes, and reading. My scrapbook (okay, it really should be stamping) room looks fabulous! It has taken me several weekends to go through each and every little bit - but it is so worth it. Now my space is much more organized than it has been in a while.

I really wanted to stamp this weekend, but I could not get a creative vibe flowing. So - when I could not create, I cleaned. Harley helped me. He laid on the table underneath the warmth of my big lamp, and took long cat naps. Once in a while, he'd open his eyes, and stretch his paws out - reaching to be patted, then with a contented sigh of the truly loved, he'd rev his motor and slip back into a slumber.

Harvest likes to investigate the scrapbook room, but her kitten-ness youth makes her mischevious and playful, and she is not content until she can bat everything about and chase a piece of ribbon or knock something off the shelf. Good thing she is adorable and has very loud purr.... Cuteness keeps her from getting in trouble.

Now - if I can find my creative vibe this week, that would be wonderful. Carmen sent out a challenge to our stamp group - Paper Piecing. That should help inspire me.

Happy Monday! Hope your week is off to a great start.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Glad you're feeling better!

alice said...

Glad you are feeling better! I would love to have a room for scrapbooking... someday.

Paula W. said...

Happy to hear you have mended. I love the way you write, so descriptive.

Robin L Greenslade said...

Jessica,

Thanks Me, too!

Alice,

I'll wish you space and time to enjoy it -- you home is so pretty and fresh looking all the time, I could only imagine the wonderful splendor that would be your well stocked and well loved scrap room.

Paula,

Thank you!!! You know, that English 1A class from Sierra College - Kathy Routin? Yeah --- I'll hold her personally responsible for my descriptive writing style.

I am loving your blog - keep on blogging girlfriend, I am reading as you blog.

Hugs!
Robin