My friend Jessica tagged me -
and I have to list 7 things about myself that no one else knows (or not many people know).
So here goes!
1) I am shy. (Yes, I hide it behind the sarcasm)
2) I think the the glass is half full, I wear rose colored glasses, and I do believe that most people are basically "good."
3) I can not stand to watch scary movies.
4) I was the pop corn girl when my mom managed a movie theater. I popped 100's of bags of popcorn every night. But, since I was only 12 at the time, I used my grandmother's name and social security number. To this day, I love freshly popped pop corn! YUM!
5) I used to be able to run up and down a flight of bleacher stairs with ice skates on.
6) I am near sighted in one eye and far sighted in the other.
7) When I was pregnant with Manda, I ate liverwurst and pickle on a toasted english muffin for lunch every day.