Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tagged!

My friend Jessica tagged me -
and I have to list 7 things about myself that no one else knows (or not many people know).

So here goes!


1) I am shy. (Yes, I hide it behind the sarcasm)

2) I think the the glass is half full, I wear rose colored glasses, and I do believe that most people are basically "good."

3) I can not stand to watch scary movies.

4) I was the pop corn girl when my mom managed a movie theater. I popped 100's of bags of popcorn every night. But, since I was only 12 at the time, I used my grandmother's name and social security number. To this day, I love freshly popped pop corn! YUM!

5) I used to be able to run up and down a flight of bleacher stairs with ice skates on.

6) I am near sighted in one eye and far sighted in the other.

7) When I was pregnant with Manda, I ate liverwurst and pickle on a toasted english muffin for lunch every day.


I tag:

Manda
Mama C
Samantha
Jenn
Sharla

No comments: