(with thanks to Mama C!)
My Elite 8:
8 Favorite TV shows...
(I confess, I don't watch that much t.v., so I only came up with 6)
2. Hell's Kitchen
3. Clean House
4. Flip this House
5. News (KCRA 3 and KXTV 10)
6. GAC Top 20 Countdown
8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. Lenny's Sub Shop
2. Olive Garden
3. Eva's (the BEST mexican food!)
5. Spaghetti Factory
6. Fresh Choice
7. Joe's Crab Shack
8 things that happened yesterday...
1. The laundry got finished
2. The refrigerator was cleaned spotlessly
3. My hubby came home from work in a good mood. (Yes, that is special)
4. I slipped and fell on the tile in my entry way, now my ankle hurts
5. The house is completely cleaned, and ready for Mom's arrival today!
6. I shopped for the ingredients for Mom's soup she is making tonight.
7. I was at work by 7:30 am and did not leave until 6:00 pm
8. The lights in the office supply room were fixed
8 things to look forward to...
1. My Mom's arrival this afternoon!
2. Giving my Mom a hug (she always smells so nice)
3. Amanda's master tap class with one of the "Tap Dogs" this weekend
4. Finishing several Halloween crafts projects this weekend
5. Amanda turning 16 next month (where has the time flown??)
6. Amanda getting her license next month
8. Baking Gram's butter cookies for Christmas
8 things I love about Fall...
1. The crispness to the air, and the cooler tempuratures
2. Cold nights
3. Longer evenings
4. Hot apple cider (Manda's favorite!)
5. Thanksgiving - I love making Thanksgiving dinner
6. The leaves falling and creating a blanket of color
7. New neighbors (2 of the foreclosed houses have SOLD!)
8. Snuggling with my hubby on the cold nights
8 things on my wish list...
1. Being able to spend more quality time with my husband
2. Continued happiness and good health
3. Manda being able to compete with Mock Trial this year
4. That we knew where / what happened to Pebbles ~ it sucks not knowing!
5. Swapping closets (Scrapbook room and Hall closets)
6. Economic stability
7. Taking a class at the local college (first time in 17 years!)
8. Manda making it through this semester with a solid 3.75 GPA