Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Starving Artiststamps

Blog Candy Give A Way!!

While reading the messages over at SU4Me (my favorite Yahoo Group!), I found a post from the wonderfully talented Darlene LeMar (who is excellent at finding the coolest blogs on the net!) about Starving Artiststamps.

StarvingArtiststamps
is having a really cool (yes, I mean really cool!)
BLOG CANDY give a way.

I couln't help but want to enter, so ---- please indugle me as I post in hope that you too will visit their blog, see what the excitement is all about, and maybe even enter yourself.

You'll have to go to their blog to see what is so cool. It wouldn't be nice of me to steal their images and show you myself, but there is a stamp which is called DoodleFactory Super Parents --- it is adorable! I can think of several of my friends (who are becoming parents this spring) this stamp would be great for.

So, click on over to Starving ArtiStamps - home of the DoodleFactory & other fine stamps & things. Don't forget to mention that you learned about them here on my little corner of the world: snaps2scrap.blogspot.com

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: