Sunday, April 19, 2009

Carmen Johansen's April Challenge

Several years ago 6 or 8 of my friends and I formed a stampin cult (big grin!)

I love the girls I stamp with. Carmen, Tami, Kathie, Sarah, Melisa and I have been stamping together for 6 or 7 years. Jenn moved to Elk Grove, and Samantha moved to Texas - but other wise our group has stayed really close. We've been through 3 demonstrators as our talent and passion for new projects has increased. Not that we are experts by any means .....

Last year, knowing that we needed a change in demonstrators - Carmen signed up, and became our Stampin' UP! demonstrator. It is AWESOME to have her at the head of our group - not only is she nice, funny, easy to be around and talented - she understands the needs of our stamp group and she caters to us. We are truly spoiled by the time, talent and devotion she shares with us. Love ya!, Carmen!

Carmen recently started a monthly challenge. Last months was paper piecing, and when I get that card back I will post a pic of it.

Our challenge for April: Rock N Roll. My card is a little blurry, but here is a picture of my submission for April:

No comments: