Sunday, April 19, 2009

Garden Tote ----- Totally Adorable!!!!

Can I say two things:

1. that Becky Roberts (Inking Idaho!) is a wonderful designer! If you have not already seen or made her Garden Tote, head on over to her blog and order a copy of the instructions, you'll be glad you did!


2. Carmen Johansen is an AMAZINGLY talented and totally patient teacher! Carmen and I have been friends for a long time. I first met Carmen way back when I was a CM consultant ~ Carmen was an avid scrapbooker with an eye for color and design that is just breath-taking.


Carmen designs and creates the most wonderful crafts. It is a pleaure to be her friend and her customer. I ALWAYS love the projects Carmen shares with us. She makes our lil' group of happy stampers reach for that next level while reminding us of the techniques and tips we have learned.


Both Carmen Johansen and Becky Roberts do Stampin' UP! PROUD!


I first saw Becky's tote about a month ago on her website. I knew I wanted to buy the tutorial, but frankly was just a lil' leery --- would I take the time to make it? Would I make it as pretty as hers?

Then MY very wonderful, totally talented friend Carmen, who just happens to be my very favorite SU demonstrator told me about this great tote she had made .... and when I saw it, I started drooling .... I KNEW I had to have one of my very own!

So - I bought the tutorial from Becky; ordered all of my supplies from Carmen and then got to spend this afternoon with Carmen at her house in Lincoln creating my own Garden Tote!


I used the "To the Nines" designer series paper from Stampin' UP! and I have to say. I totally love my tote.


Thanks Becky for the design, and a HUGE Thank YOU to Carmen Johansen for sharing her afternoon with me.

No comments: