Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's SU Stamp NIght Thursday!

It's Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I am very excited that it is Thursday - it means I get to see my friends and go play with inky fingers, stamps, paper, scissors and adhesive.

Our group is so much fun! We have been stamping together for several years, and each of the women in the group are so wonderful. We lost Jenn to Elk Grove several years ago, and Samantha to Texas, but recently we've picked up a few new friends along the way. It is so much fun to share and enjoy wonderful company. I love our Thursday night stamping sessions.

We had been stamping with one demo for about 3 years, but then we decided that we needed an even bigger challenge and more room for individual creativity -- so Carmen became our Stampin' Up! demonstrator last year. That took our group up to an even higher level of wonderfulness!

It's Thursday and I can not wait to see my friends this evening.

No comments: