Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I love Christmas music

and have been listening to my FAVORITE cd for several weeks now!

(Yes, even BEFORE Thanksgiving.)

I have multiple copies of Donny Osmond's "CHRISTMAS AT HOME" so that I can listen to it in my car(s), at home, in the craft room, and at work.

The year it was released (1997) it was my gift of choice to my friends and family. I think I must have bought 30 copies of the cd. I remember haunting all of the Target's in our area, and trying to buy just about every copy they had. It was fun and so very worth it.

Track Listing **

Track /Title
1 Angels We Have Heard On High
2 God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
3 I've Been Looking For Christmas
4 After December Slips Away
5 he Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
6 Baby, What You Goin' To Be
7 Deck The Halls / Hark The Herald Angels Sing
8 I'll Be Home For Christmas
9 Who Took the Merry Out of Christmas
10 O Holy Night / Divine
11 Soldier's King
12 The Kid In Me
13 My Grown-Up Christmas List
14 Mary Did You Know?
15 Come To The Manger


I enjoy all the tracks on "CHRISTMAS AT HOME" and my personal favorite changes from day to day. But two tracks are always my favorite: "Soldier's King" and "Mary Did You Know?"
** track listing courtesy of donny.com

No comments: