Monday, March 19, 2012

Carly the Cutie is HERE!!!!! Oh my goodness we adore her so very much. I'd blog more about her; but (a) life with a puppy is hectically hilarious and I just don't have time at the moment; and (b) life with a puppy is satisfyingly exhausting and I can barely spell let alone tell you all the details of sweet Carly.

Lets just say that I (we!) adore her and if there was any doubt in my mind about her it completely vanished at the airport when I saw her cuteness as she was energetically prancing in her crate waiting to be held by us. ADORABLE!

Here are a few pictures of our beagle baby:

Do I drink from the purple bowl; or swin in it?

Puppy LOVE! A lil snuggle time.
Oh! Mommy loves you Carly the Cutie!


I am one SUPER cute puppy!


What?? You lookin at me? yes, I am cute!

No comments: