Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pinterest - find your interest!

Flowers in Bloom - from a Stampin' Up! SU4Me Challenge
Simple All Occasion card















   

     



Pinterest ----- Any one besides me getting "addicted" to this awesome site?  I love all the great ideas, thoughts, tips, tricks, ideas, memories, inspiration and dreams that are so easily shared!


When I first "heard" about Pinterest I didn't think I would be interested in this relatively new social outlet. Boy, was I mistaken. I have total interest in Pinterest! I've created boards for things I like: food, stamping, organization, cats & dogs, etc. I've learned that I'm not an odd duck; that others like the same random stuff I do.

I'm particularly drawn to hand stamped cards, memories of childhood and food. I've made a small effort at uploading some of my own pins also and not just pinning others pins. I am flattered to have several people re-pin some of the cards I shared. There are so many talented, interesting people in the world.


Big Shot Cup Cake Card using Designer Papers


Go check out Pinterest  I am sure you'll find a passion to pin. If you need an invite let me know!

Happy pinning!!!

No comments: