Thursday, May 19, 2011

Because She Does... from Shelby Osmond



I'd like to direct your attention to a blog that I find to be UPLIFTING, FORTIFYING and INSPIRATIONAL.

This blog is written by a young, vibrant woman who I have come to admire from her posts. I do not "know" her in the true sense of the word; I have never met her, but I am frequently touched by what she shares.

Shelby Osmond is wise beyond her years. We can all relate to her posts. She posts about everyday life. There is no pretentiousness. She is a real person who speaks from her heart. And, her heart is very evident in EVERY post.

Some days her posts are about items she has crafted; some are about cool ways that she and her husband have found to give each other meaningful gifts. Some posts are light-hearted, but through ALL of her post shines her love of life, Our Savior and her appreciation for those she is surrounded by.

Today's post is about her sister Shae. If this post does not touch your heart and remind you to always, always, always relate to other people with love and an open mind and heart .... then, I hope it inspires you in another way.

I hope that you hear the voice of our Heavenly Father in those quiet moments of your life and that you know how YOU are loved unconditionally as a perfect creation of our maker.

May God bless you. May His light shine like a radiant beacon through you that others may know the joy of Him through you.

Thank you Shelby for giving me inspiration when you didn't know I needed it, and for allowing me to share your blog with others.

1 comment:

Shelby Osmond said...

Robin,
I can't express in words how you have helped me in so many different ways. You have inspired me, encouraged me and been an example of true christ like love. I have been blessed to have you as a friend, even though we never have met I look forward to the day that we do! But I just want to let you know how much your post and your comments mean to me. There are not too many people in this world who are so willing to love and give so many kind words to someone and you truly are a sweet women who has true charity for others. Thank you again for your kindness to me and my family. I hope all the best for you and look forward to getting to know you better through your blog and your comments. Thank you.