Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Life is busy!

Whew - we are currently on one of those tracks of life where everything is happening at once. Mind you these are all great things going on. They have all just occurred with in a very short period of time:

  • extra dance practices
  • after, during and after school meetings
  • annual truck inspections
  • special dance practices
  • dance competition
  • lots of birthdays
  • mother's day
  • teen peer court
  • SADA practice
  • SADA performance

What has not gone on:

  • stamp time
  • restful sleep
  • chore time
  • laundry
  • house cleaning
  • grocery shopping
  • time to post recent photos of Manda
  • posting of cards I have created

What I am looking forward to in the next few weeks:

  • watching Manda as a defense attorney with Teen Peer Court
  • watching HairSpray at SADA
  • Russell's birthday
  • time to relax with my husband
  • time to relax with my daughter
  • time to put the house back in order
  • stamping with Carmen's Groupies at Melisa's
  • time to catch up on the laundry
I hope you are enjoying days full of happiness and activity! I don't know about you, but I'd rather have an action packed schedule that keeps me busy than have nothing to do at all.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: