Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sunday Baker - a BLOG to ENJOY

I know I have mentioned this blogspot before, but I just can not resist mentioning it again.
http://comeandpeek.blogspot.com/

If you have not already found her on your own, well, it's worth the small effort it takes to click on the link above and lose yourself in the wonder that is Tanya's blog. She always post great ideas and yummy recipes. Her blog is so welcoming, I feel like I am sitting in her kitchen ~ not at my keyboard.

If you hurry, you can even participate in her two latest contest:

The Grab Bag Game - submit your favorite, must take pot luck recipe to the comments - and WOW! there are some really yummy ones listed already!

The Stitchy Girl Apron - submit an unexpected blessing - Mine is the blog world which I just recently discovered.

No matter if you are a recipe lover, need a great idea for house and home, or if you just want to explore, come and meet Sunday Baker at http://comeandpeek.blogspot.com/

No comments: