Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I'm walking on 10/22/2011 to show my support

On November 17,2011 two milestones occured.

1) my daughter turned 18!

2) my niece was diagnosed with non Hodgkins Lymphoma.





In the space of a year lives have been changed; changes have brought more milestones and hearts have continued to love family and be grateful to God for creating modern medicine.



On Saturday, October 22, in Sacramento, CA in support and honor of my wonderful niece Jessica; I am going to participate in the Light the Night walk for Luekemia and Lymphoma.

Please, join me in support by clicking on the link below to make a donation. It does not have to be a big donation. $1.00, $5.00 -- even $10.00. Whatever God places on your heart to share in support of finding a cure.

http://pages.lightthenight.org/sac/Sacra11/RGreenslade

Thank you.

Yes, this is a BIG ask. I am asking for your support. I am asking for your support of people you do not even know.

But I am not asking for me. I am asking for the health and hope of others. Your donation will touch a life. It may even be a life you do know.

Please help me to make a difference for others.

Thank you!

No comments: