Monday, June 27, 2011

Busy weekend! Busy week! Where has June Gone?

Life has been busy. Good, but busy. It seems as if we can not quite catch a breath and find time to just relex. But...at the same time, being busy keeps us from being couch potatoes and that is definately a good thing. Although my cat would tell you that a good cat nap is what makes life "purrfect!"

Our church had a rummage sale and street fair this last week. It was HOT HOT HOT and a great rehearsal for this week's Fireworks booth. I love our chuch family. Unconditional love and acceptance. The word of our Lord and Savior and fellowship time. AWESOME!

Manda had dance rehearsal and recital this weekend. I was a BAD mom and FAILED to take pictures. Not that I didn't want to.... I just failed to put the camera into my hand and click the button. Yeah, the camera sat in my purse the entire weekend.

I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED each of Manda's tap dances, and once the pictures come in, I'll see what I can do about remembering to post them.

And -- this week is shaping up to be a real fire cracker!

Yup! That is right! Fireworks booths open tomorrow! Our chuch has a booth located near the corner of Manzanita and Fair Oak in the Wells Fargo / Big Lots parking lot.
Should be lots of fun!!!

Come out and see us at: 7225 Fair Oaks Blvd, Carmichael, CA 95608

Just in case I don't hop back on this week ... Happy 4th of July my friends!!!!

No comments: