Thursday, April 28, 2011

A conumdrum...

So... okay... maybe I should NOT blog this, but I am going to. After all the name of my blog is "Everyday Randomness" and this post, it is about as random as they come.

I get migraines. They are horrible. I dislike them as much as they are horrible.

For about a year I was taking an Iron supplement which really helped. But it causes a bit of intestinal awkwardness. (That is a delicate term!) When I had my gall bladder attack, I quit taking my iron for a while and didn't notice an increase in migraines, so I decided to not take them for a bit.

After my gall bladder was removed I was cautiously optmistic that I would be able to go without the iron supplement indefinately.

NOT!

The migraines have returned with a vengence......

Not wanting to suffer needlessly, I have returned to taking the iron supplement, but I have to say....... the intestinal awkwardness has gotten MUCH more awkward.

Now to decide which is worse .... pain or awkwardness.... I am going to have to "run" and say: AWKWARD is better than pain.........................................................................

No comments: